The building, which is now the Danks-Hinski Funeral Home, Inc., was built in 1909 on the busy thoroughfare of the White Horse Pike. The home was converted for funeral services by Jim Conlen when he started the Conlen Funeral Home. In 1941 Thomas Danks acquired the home and its name was changed to the Danks Home for Funerals.  In 1971 its present owner and director, Eugene V. Hinski, II, acquired the home. Its name was changed in 1978 to the Danks-Hinski Funeral Home, Inc. when the business was incorporated. Over the years the structure has been modernized to assure complete comfort and convenience while keeping the clean, dignified lines of its original architecture.