We stand behind our reputation and will continue to serve our community with the values instilled by our funeral directors.
The building, which is now the Danks-Hinski Funeral Home, Inc., was built in 1909 on
the busy thoroughfare of the White Horse Pike. The home was converted for funeral
services by Jim Conlen when he started the Conlen Funeral Home. In 1941 Thomas
Danks acquired the home and its name was changed to the Danks Home for Funerals.
In 1971 Eugene V. Hinski, II, acquired the home. Its name was changed in 1978 to the
Danks-Hinski Funeral Home, Inc. when the business was incorporated. Now in 2020 the
torch is being passed again, this time to Anthony E. Primo, III and Michelle A. Primo
who are the current owners of Danks-Hinski Funeral Home. Gene is still on location and
will continue to be a part of this growing family. They plan to carry on with the
distinguished service that has been provided to this community for over 70 years.
Throughout the years the structure of the funeral home has been modernized to assure
complete comfort and convenience while keeping the clean, dignified lines of its original